Our alternative debt fund management division, Beka Credit, specialized in providing customized financing solutions for SMEs and mid-sized companies, is looking for an associate for the debt structuring team.
• Debt structuring.
• Contractual execution of financing transactions including:
a) Negotiation of economic conditions
b) Term Sheets Preparation
c) Negotiation of the legal clauses of the contract
d) External legaladvisors coordination
• Preparation of marketing documents for different Beka Credit products in different funds.
• Participation in the organization of new business opportunities within Beka Credit.
• Support in portfolio monitoring activities and financial modelling.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Engineering and/or Law
• Spanish and English professional proficiency
• Previous experience of at least 3-4 years in banking, transaction services, asset management, financial/strategic consulting, or commercial law/financial law firm
• Commercial abilities with both existing and prospect clients
• Analytical and logical reasoning ability: experience in financial modelling development.
• Ability to execute (negotiation of economic conditions as well as contractual clauses) and close transactions: establish priorities with clear objectives and take responsibility of achieving goals and exceeding expectations.
• Knowledge of financial modelling is valuable
• Ability to work in a team and to relate to other professionals.
• Organizational capacity and responsiveness in highly demanding situations
• Autonomy and ability to assume responsibilities
Remuneration: According to the market and based on experience
Required documentation: Please send CV including maximum detail of functions, responsibilities exercised, and operations executed
Incorporation date: As soon as possible