The Fixed Income Division is integrated by the origination and distribution teams.
Through origination we cover our institutional clients’ financial needs, offering a wide range of financial products at varied intervals and throughout the capital structure.
Per type of issuer, our clients are:
- Supranational debt
- Public sector (governments, autonomic communities, agencies, and other public issuers)
- Private companies (listed, mid and small caps)
- Financials (all products: mortgage bonds, senior debt, subordinated debt, hybrids…)
Per payments, we finance under the following formats:
- Issuance of promissory notes
- Issuance of bonds and debentures
Per types of markets:
- Issuance and domestic programs (AIAF/CNMV, MARF)
- Issuance and EMTN programs (Luxemburg, London, Dublin…)
Per types of issuances and publicity grade:
- Private placements
- Public issuance
Per credit rating:
- Bonds investment grade
- High Yield Bonds
- Bonds not rated
We finance throughout the capital structure via:
- Secured senior bonds
- Unsecured senior bonds
- Subordinated bonds
- Hybrid bonds
- Convertible bonds
Per structuring degree, we manage, structure and place:
- “Plain Vanilla” bonds
- Sinking Funds
- Callable and Puttable bonds
- Project Bonds
We also move in :
Through our Distribution team, apart from placing primary operations amongst institutional investors, we carry out an intense activity in intermediation and market making.
- Encompassing negotiations in secondary markets (T bills), regions, financials, agencies and corporations, BEKA Finance stands out in the intermediation of illiquid bonds.
- In addition we offer liquidity in the secondary market and for issuances managed by us.
BEKA Finance is a member of the AIAF and alternate fixed income market (MARF).